O & M (Operation & Maintenance) evaluation. We will analyze your needs, we will propose you alternative ways to solve any problem and we will show you options that will provide improved reliability for your installation and lower costs of operation and maintenance. It is included, as part of the Operation and Maintenance evaluation report, a computerized inventory concerning to machinery and technical facilities (technical manuals and photos will be attached).
Industrial inventory. It is required as a starting point of any maintenance plan. This list must be a complete inventory of facilities that permit linking maintenance actuations, history of failures of each element, spare parts, technical documentation, associated budgets, and more.
Lifecycle support. Throughout the life of a facility, the maintenance system must be updated, the required inspections and design reviews must be performed and the necessary retrofitting at the right time has to be effected. Our technicians are trained to advice, design and monitor all these processes.
Supplies / stock management. We analyze your specific case and then, we will propose appropriate solutions. We will identify every equipment, all its parts, locate alternative suppliers and help you to define and to manage your stock in order to make it more operational in each condition.
Maintenance consultancy. At any time we can look for technical solutions adapted to the questions regarded to maintenance. With the approval of our customers, we study the applicability of the best options to solve every new challenge. We offer expert advice on any subject related to the maintenance:
- Development of a basic maintenance plan of the main machinery and facilities of your company based on main manufacturers’ recommendations. This customized plan is implemented in the company’s ERP or delivered computerized for easy management, always tailored to customer needs.
- Development of the list of spare parts and materials needed for the basic plan, including manufacturers and suppliers information. These references will permit accurate acquisitions and will ensure availability of materials on time.
- Development of a comprehensive maintenance plan by unifying the manufacturer’s recommendations with the experience of production staff and managers and the experience of the whole company. This comprehensive plan, including list of spare parts and materials needed for every task, is implemented in the company’s ERP or delivered computerized for easy management, always tailored to customer needs.
- If you have some maintenance plan, we can complete and adapt it to the Maintenance Schedule more suitable to the production process of the plant.
- Collaboration in the implementation of the Maintenance Plan (basic or comprehensive).
- Training, if necessary, of the operators to perform maintenance tasks assigned to them.
- Advice for outsourcing, or even complete management of contracting and negotiation of terms.
- Advice for the acquisition of spare parts, tools and materials (or complete management of these needs).
- Complete outsourcing of your maintenance department.
Contact us, tell us about you and your facilities, resources and objectives, and, find out the way we can help you improving your results account.